Leo Robinson (A.K.A J.J.Jackson) - To my hearth 1981



Leo Robinson was born in Arkansas, USA and his other name is J.J. Jackson. He moved to Brazil in 1980 and lived there for many years using that name. He released a single entitled "Out off common /  To my hearth" in 1981 on Star Music, in a small indie label of Sao Pablo, Brazil.



I chose to present the song "To my hearth". Composed by himself.
This song was included on original International Soundtrack entitled "Jogo da vida" in 1981-82 which released by Som Livre in January of 1982.



For more info about J.J. Jackson you can see here below

http://www.jjjackson.com.br/index.asp

Note: The above posted single is not played in full

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp